How gonzocam.com Protects Your Privacy
- We NEVER sell, rent or share your personal information or email address with any other party!
- We may send you occasional promotional emails, and every email will contain an unsubscribe option.
- Your personal information is NEVER stored on gonzocam.com's server, so it cannot be stolen by hackers.
Not only do we respect your privacy, we protect your privacy!
gonzocam.com is occasionally contacted by third parties who, for marketing purposes, want to purchase our mailing list and other sensitive customer information derived from our database. Although there is no law forbidding gonzocam.com from selling such information, the trading of which is an extremely lucrative business, gonzocam.com is serious in its commitment to protecting your personal privacy. We have never sold such personal information about our customers to outside parties -- not even once -- and we never will.
As a general rule, gonzocam.com collects only three kinds of information about you:
- Information that you voluntarily provide to us or authorize us to view, such as your name, address, credit-card and other account information as submitted on the gonzocam.com Membership Submission Form.
- "Log information" about the areas of gonzocam.com that you visit, that are accessible from the general internet environment.
- Private correspondence, such as the contents of telephone conversations, chat client logs, faxes or letters to gonzocam.com staff, e-mail messages to performers or gonzocam.com staff, performer chat client logs.
Log information bears greater explanation:
Log information typically consists of such things as your browser type (i.e., Netscape or MSIE), your IP address (i.e., 102.316.52.11), the domain name from which you are visiting gonzocam.com (i.e., "aol.com"), and the pages of gonzocam.com that you visit. Like all internet services, we analyze our log files to better understand which areas of gonzocam.com are more popular than others. And like most other large-scale internet properties, we also use this information to "customize" the gonzocam.com experience to match your tastes. For example, if you first visit gonzocam.com by searching an internet portal for a search term such as "voyeur" and clicking upon an gonzocam.com banner or link, gonzocam.com may set a "cookie" on your computer which records the term as a "search preference" (Note: Everyday log-analysis programs such as WebTrends include such tracking of keyword-specific traffic as a regular feature - indeed, using such tools, the administrators of most websites on earth track traffic originating from search engines by searched keyword).
Later, as you navigate through gonzocam.com, you will likely observe that the content you see on gonzocam.com tends to be tailored to match your recorded search preference. Note: such cookies are "secure" in that they cannot be read by other internet companies, but can only be read by the web site which placed the cookie on your computer.
gonzocam.com also uses your recorded "search preference" information to better target and allocate marketing expenditures.
- For example, if gonzocam.com learns that, in aggregate, individuals who search portals for terms such as "voyeur" are more likely to purchase goods and services from gonzocam.com than individuals who search for terms such as "livecams", gonzocam.com may allocate greater portions of its marketing budget to targeting the former group, and a smaller portion of its budget to target the latter group. By optimizing marketing strategies in this manner, gonzocam.com has more disposable capital that can be deployed toward development efforts which improve the gonzocam.com platform and provide a richer customer experience for all.
- Speaking of cookies, another kind of cookie that gonzocam.com sets is an "identification cookie". This cookie is written whenever you successfully use your login and password to access a restricted area of gonzocam.com; the identification cookie is available only to individuals who have already been verified as adults, via gonzocam.com's verification procedures. When gonzocam.com's servers observe this identification cookie on your computer, they recognize you and therefore might deliver unmodified content as opposed to modified content - in effect, another form of customized content tailored to suit your indicated preferences.
- Another question that might concern you: "Does gonzocam.com outsource to other companies any privacy-sensitive functions such as management of its email newsletter system, web hosting, or its e-commerce platform?" Because gonzocam.com is committed to safeguarding the integrity of your personal information, we have elected to not use such services, despite the fact that they are reasonably-priced and simplify the management task of running a large and complex website operation.